Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil
Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil is an Ayurvedic Patented Hair medicinal preparation without side effects. Kesh King is a complete Ayurvedic formula, which is prepared in Sesame Oil using 16 selected herbs. “Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil”, as the name suggests is a medicinal Ayurvedic Hair Oil which is manufactured from the extracts of the rare herbs found in the nature. We manufacture Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil according to the principles as laid down in Ayurvedic text books such as Charaka Samhita, Panchkarma and Siddha Medicine. Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil not only helps in protecting and nourishing the hair but also prevents premature greying, dandruff, hair fall, split hair and checks loss of hair, sleeplessness and headache. It do helps in regrowth of hair. Hair is basically consist of two parts – The hair follicle and the hair shaft. Kesh King acts on hair follicle which is the center of biological activity like hair growth and pigmentation. Kesh King also acts on the hair shaft by penetrating into the medulla which is the inner most layer of the hair shaft. It is documented that Kesh King works like a tonic and gives nutrition to Matrix Cells. These activated Matrix Cells remove the fiber of weak hair and helps in activating new hair fiber, resulting in stronger, longer and dense hair.
Tips for Oiling your Hair
Oiling of hair should be done using some smart technique to optimize its effectiveness. If you want to avoid hair fall and grow thick and shiny hair, you can try the following hair oiling secrets:
- Heat Oil to a warm temperature before applying it on your hair.
- Make partitions while oiling your hair. Rub oil in each partition.
- Start applying little oil to each partition of your head and then gently massage.
- Dip your fingertips in oil. Gently massage with fingers on scalp by putting your hands inside your hair. Massage with your fingers at least 3 to 5 minutes, after oiling your hair.
- Avoid washing your hair immediately after oiling.
- If you do not like to wear oily hair, you are advised to oil it before going to bed, and can wash your hair the next morning.
- For best results let the oil stay on your scalp for few hours. When you make the oil stay for longer time it get soaked in the scalp better.
- Oil your hair at least twice a week.
- If your hair is very dry you should oil it every day.
- Rub oil on the roots of your hair, it helps to improve blood circulation and make your hair silky and strong.
- Avoid rigorous usage of comb and towel on wet hair. Always prefer easy flow combs.
- Avoid exposure of hair to the scorching sun.
- Avoid the regular usage of hair dryers and exposure to dusty environment.
- Do not use chemical based shampoos. Advised to apply Aloevera Herbal Shampoos.